Had a faint 'bfp' but it's gradually DISSAPPEARED!!!***

Yeaaaaa I wouldn't worry about it to much, anything after the time limit including lines disappearing is all false. And lol, have a good night!! Xxx

Ladies 8 did the four hour hold and I did another test 20 mins ago......

What you think? And this was within the three mins!
I think I have an issue with all this testing!! X

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 56
I've no idea if I have line eye or can see a faint line? Do you have a frer for tomorrow morning? Xx

I 100% see the line, so so pleased for you. Do another one Saturday morning just to see if it's darker xx

I 100% see the line, so so pleased for you. Do another one Saturday morning just to see if it's darker xx
I definitely will just haven't got any frers left. But by that point it'll be day of missed period and I have a brand one for that. Xx thank you Hun xxx

Saw it without even squinting... I think this is it!! Xxx

I definitely will just haven't got any frers left. But by that point it'll be day of missed period and I have a brand one for that. Xx thank you Hun xxx

Of course, like tiger said, I think this is it. So so happy for you I feel emotional! Xx

Oh Anne, what a rollercoaster you are on!! keeping my eye out for you!!

Another bfn. if it is a very faint positive it would have surely gotten darker by now right? :wall2::shock:

Sorry here's a pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 39
I'm 13dpo now xx :( I'm out now surely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads