Had a dream

kitty86

Reaction score
About all you ladies on here last night.

I dreamt we were talking about a tracksuit I really wanted. God knows why because I dont normally wear them lol. I woke up and thought my god that was strange.

Yeah in my half sleep between my alarm going off and snoozing it I dreamed about speed cameras going from bright yellow to being really tall and grey and facing both ways! maybe the sign of a guilty conscience!!! :rotfl:

Ok I have no clue whats going on in my head but last night, in my dream, I gave birth, but my babys willy fell off and was floating in the birthing pool so technickly I had a girl.

Post your wired dreams it will be funny to see what these hormones are doing to us.

i have had some proper weird dreams.
had one that the weeping willow tree in my neighbours back garden got so big it was coming through my window and then came alive like the ones on lotr, (thats prolly why i was dreaming it cos i watched it that night)

had a dream that my bed was floating on clouds, and i was trying to sleep but paddington bear was on my bed singing and eating marmite sandwiches so i couldnt sleep and he was leaving crumbs in my bed.
haha

ill shushles now cos like. weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back