Danni87, i thought you had had your baby

lauramumof2

Reaction score
I swear I was looking tonight and was dead confused at your ticker. I must have dreamt it the other night. The same night I dreamt my neighbours were away to Arran. I couldnt work out the next day why the car was still there.

Flippin eck. What else did I dream that isnt real.

Oooh Oooh! How was my labour?! lol :lol:

No sign of Evie-kins! She's all snug in there!

You're having dreams about me :wink: Hehe! Priveliged :D

And Dannii I am coming online to the forum more often in the last few days incase you have your "I am in labour" thread...dont want to miss it for the world...

DH has asked me half hour ago - Are you having an internet affair? :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL awww!! :lol: :hug:

You know, embarassingly enough, I got kind of excited when I read the title of that thread - Like it meant I was in labour or something :rotfl: Only for a split second! But I thought "I'm in labour?" :lol:

I'm on here constantly so if I go into labour naturally, I'll probably be on here when my waters/contractions start going! lol x

dannii87 said:
I'm on here constantly so if I go into labour naturally, I'll probably be on here when my waters/contractions start going! lol x

I best be getting a tet right away too Missy!! :shakehead:

HideiLu said:
dannii87 said:

I best be getting a tet right away too Missy!! :shakehead:
You will! :hug: xx

I am constantly looking for the big thread as well!! :dance: Even Ewan is asking me everyday if you've popped yet! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back