Had a down/upsetting day today

lisa-marie

Reaction score
I think i may have been over doing it with this nesting lark as bubs hadnt moved for about 10 hours even after my usual tricks of drinking orange juice, ginger beer and some poking didnt work. I put on the angel sounds but couldnt be sure I had found the heartbeat of bump or me.

Got myself into a state :cry: and decided to have a bath and talk to bump as that often works but nothing. Hubby came home from work to find me in the bath crying. He calmed me down and after i dried off he put the angel sounds on & found bumps heartbeat. Still no movement so he talked to bump and was rubbing whilst i laid on bed and we go lots of movements and he/she has been wriggling since :cheer:

Has been such a relief and hubby has been looking after me with tea and biscuits and ordeing me to slow down.

Guess i was just geting stressed and need to relax only thing left to deal with now is my huge swollen ankles cant go anywhere as cant get my boots on!

Sorry for the long post & thanks for listening.

Aww, sounds like you had a stressful day. :hug: :hug: . Its scary when the baby doesn't move about much. Glad ur OH has been looking after you, he sounds lovely :D :D . Hope you have a good rest over the next few days. x

Sorry to hear you had a horrid day :hug: :hug:

Seems you have a wonderful hubby though......... :D

It would seem quite a few of us are starting to have "bad" days for one reason or another - I know Im definitely feeling very anxious all of a sudden, and am suddenly much more aware about how much my LO moves!!

Not long now though..... :hug:

awwww hun :hug: :hug:

glad you are feeling better now and LO is wriggling about... they dont half worry us at times! :hug: :hug: :hug:

take it easy today and put yer feet up! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back