what an eventful day... at hospital :-(

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
went to work today (NHS Nursery) and my midwife whos kids i look after came in this morning to drop her munchkins off..... i mentioned that i had awful headache since friday and that my ankles and fingers swelled up seriously badly......

she wanted to test BP so went to to ward.
BP was high,
Urine had protien in
Head was throbbing

they hooked me up to monitor for hour and baby didnt move much and heartbeat was totally erratic. when the doctor can around he basucally said that i was suspected of mild pre-eclampsia and had to stay in overnight :-(

but IM FREE and very very happy! they kept me in all day and only just got home (8pm) everything is all clear, blood tests came back totally notmal, babes is moving, BP is right down, no more urine!!!!

very odd! my silly body is playing tricks on me again but im so pleased everything is ok!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Aww sorry youve had a worrying day hun but glad all o.k now :hug:

Oooh gosh, glad everything is now seen to be ok :hug:

Hope you have a nice restful evening x

Aww yay glad everything is ok :cheer: How worrying for you though :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: What a trauma!!!! I'm so pleased that it's all worked out OK :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ooo no! Hope your feeling a bit better now. How stinky they dont know what it is! Cross fingers its just the babe doing their thing xx

awww thank you everyone for your lovely comments! it was rather hair raising¬ everyone is so lovely on here! thank you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad everything is good now...sounds like a very worrying day for you..Put your feet up now and watch the tele...relax :)

your at exactly the point when i started with pre-ecalmpsia. keep your eyes peeled for the syptoms again, if you want to talk about it PM me.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back