Had a bad day

Sal88

Reaction score
I need to chat to people who understand! I'm 4dpo, not got usual soreness in bbs, getting cramps, not severe but like my af due, which it deffinately isn't yet...due next thursday. Trying not to get excited but can't help it, husband keeps telling me off and ignoring me when i try to mention it. I know he probably just doesn't want to see me hurt if it's not to be this month and he doesn't want to get himself excited but I just feel he doesn't care about it all anymore. Been trying to tidy house all day but been really ratty at him, hardly got anything done. Does this happen with you guys aswell?!

Sorry for moan, feel bit better :)

xx

Hope AF stays away and this is your month :hug:

its got to the point where i dont talk to my OH bout all the ttc, and symproms etc because it gets our hopes up. hes never actually told me off, just tells me to wait and see. Its frustrating for them too let alone us. Us thinking about it all can drive us mad, and us repeating it month after month can drive them mad, and they will lose interest. Thats why its better to take the relaxed approach so u both have fun while bdin instead of the anxiety of wether u will concieve that month or not. Whatever your frustrations try not to take it out on the oh as its not his fault, you know men never actually ay how they feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back