having a bad day

Constantstar

Reaction score
hi guyd, sorry i feel a bit stressed and needed to rant away about it! Just feeling fed up. Im on cd29 after a mc and pretty sure i got those period twinges today before af arrives so feeling sad. We were not trying before and now it feels like im watching every symptom like a hawk. We have an upcoming hol with dh and now thats in jeapordy due to british airways striking. Im fed up with my job and was so excited when i found out i was preg as had something to look forward to aand a reason to stick with the job. The new car we got cause we thought i was preg is now playing up! So just feeling rather stressed. Sorry for the moan! x

Hi Hun, dont apologise, we all have bad days, I had mine yesterday and ranted away like crazy on here.
It sounds like you have been through alot so I think you're well within your rights to be a bit fed up.
Sorry I haven't got anything to say that will help hun but hope you feel better soon.
xxxx

:hug:Sorry you are having a bad day.

Sorry your having a bad day hun,

It happens to all of us and we are all here to support you through the good times and the bad,

x x x

Hope you are feeling a bit better now, and get your bfp soon xx

theres no need to say sorry hun, were all hear too listen ((hugs))
sorry your feeling like this, i know what its like to be in a job that you just hate.
i hope that your BFP comes fast!!!
xxx

thank you. I think im on cd29 and did test a bfn! Still got a few twinges so I guess AF is on her way. xx

Your not out till the witch shows her ugly face
fingers crossed for u Hun x x x

Ahh we all have bad days, and it emotions and stress do tend to peak when approaching period time, it's the 2ww that does it.

I didn't get a V faint bfp till 5 days late I think, so hang in there

If it doesn't happen this month, don't despair as I found the first month after MC - was when I was the most desperate to get preg again, and after that I relaxed a bit which will help you.

Last edited:
teested again with fmu, cd30 bfn. Was at hosp with dad he wasnt well
So im grumpy and tired this am!

OK, I'm getting suspicious! This thread is from May last year............ Moderator?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back