H

Ever had a panic attack before, babydust? I'm no expert, but that's what it sounds like to me...

Hun, are you feeling stressed? May be you have too much going on and you don't take enough rest. I would suggest putting your feet up for couple of hours.
Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

ive been the same over the past couple of days but have now developed a cold :wall:
Midwife suggested a couple of easy days

Check your bp hourly hun, just to keep an eye on that difference between systolic pressure and your pulse. It may settle down. Sounds a little like stress, but just keep an eye on yourself. If its not better by later this evening, call down to your local mat unit for advice. Hope you feel better soon hunni :hug:

I have had similar episodes and for me it seems to be some sort of anxiety attack, although I dont suffer from anxiety or stress, and never have.

My heart begins to race for no apparent reason, my breathing becomes quite shallow, and I feel all shaky and quite odd......it seems to pass quite quickly though.

I was going to mention it to MW at my next appointment, as I have nothing to be anxious or stressed out about and was hoping it was quite common in pregnancy??!

Hi
I would ring up the community midwives and explain what is going on, (or the hospital where your planning on giving birth.)
I have suffered palpatations and short of breath and turns out am anemic. but my blood pressure was normal.
If i was you just to put your mind at ease i would speak to a midwife, better to get it checked out than to sit there worrying
hope your ok hun :hug:
pam

Hope everything is ok hun :hug:

I remember my sister saying she used to get breathless whilst doing nothing every now and again in late pregnancy. Something to do with lungs being a bit squashed. Best get it checked out though :hug:

Hi babydust...just wondering how you are feeling? :think:

pammie said:
I have suffered palpatations and short of breath and turns out am anemic. but my blood pressure was normal.
I was going to say anaemia too. I had slight anaemia diagnosed from my booking in bloods and the midwife warned me that if I was excessively tired, had palpatations or was breathless then it was a sign my iron levels were dipping and I would need supplements. I've had a few of these symptoms at various points but have started taking my pregnancy tablets regularly and am feeling a bit better so hopefully won't need iron tablets for a few more weeks. Your midwife may well want to check your blood.

def get it checked out hun to be on the safe side :hug: it may just be stress as youve been through hell and back in the last month or so :( maybe everything is catching up with you hope your feeling a little better today xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had the exact same thing so went to the doctors. My BP was really low (85/48) and pulse 105. I ended up staying in the hospital where I had every test going including x-rays and they ended up saying it was just a mixture of anaemia, the low BP and my lungs being squashed that was making me so out of breath!

As I said in the chat thread I have this all the time! Breathless, low BP and fast pulse! But I will say that it gets so much worse when I'm stressed! And with all the things you have gone through recently hun it would not surprise me if it was due to stress! :hug: It has been leading to anxiety attacks but also come on when Im sat doing nothing!? So annoying!

I hope your ok hun and that you contacted your mw or gp just to be on the safe side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back