Sarah H

no news on here yet...hope shes too busy looking after her new baby!!

Bless, hope all is well with her and her LO

Hope you are ok too Fran, not long now xx

i know i'm bricking it..lol
cant wait to see my baby though..its so exciting!
xx

You will be just fine, us women are stronger than we think!!
I am dead nervous and keep having panic attacks thinking of the birth, and I Have AGES to go!!!

xx

lol i think i sort of blocked out that i'd have to do it until now.
but your right we'll all cope fine coz we dont have a choice and the excitement of meeting your baby will take over i expect :)

just relax and enjoy your pregnancy..dont give yourself panic attacks till the last minute..lol :rotfl:

xx

my pains have been getting worse and worse..BB was a big help but now its finished i'm in pain again.. i hoovered up aswell coz i couldnt bare to look at the dirty carpet anymore,..now i hurt more! so i'm gonna go in the bath and see if that helps! got bought loads of nice sanctuary pampering stuff so i'm gonna use that!!

hi girls!!

just a quick note as i'm still in hosp.

i gave birth to our gorgeous little girl Arianna Skye this morning at 2.32 weighing a hhealthy 7lb 7 3/4 oz. she is amazing!

i got induced at 4pm on thurs with a tablet put in internally and the same again at 10pm. fineally got movedto labor ward at 2pmfri where i was put on a drip and waters broken. i stayed at 4cm for ages was awayto get a c-sec when i said i needed to push - mw didn't beleive and an hour later i was cuddling her.

i'll put more info on at home as this takes ages!!

thaanks for thinking ofme tho!!

s. xx

congratulations! are you posting this from hospital and if so how?
an you do it from your mobile phone or something?
im curious for when i go to hospital. i still want to be connectedto here.

:wave: Hi Sarah
Welcome to the world Arianna-wot a pretty name!!!!!

Well done Sarah, sounds like you did brillantly!!! :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap:

Cant wait to see piccies of your Princess, well done and enjoy her you guys xxxxx

CONGRATS!!! :dance: :dance: Brilliant news, sounds like you had a bit of a rough ride but glad that you and little Arianna are happy and healthy!

:cheer:

congratulations hun!!!!

beautiful name

hope all is well

/hugs

A huge congratulations Sarah...i've been looking out for you!

Can't wait to see pics!

Lovely name by the way

Amy xx

well done sarahH i was wondering how you were doing hun!!
CONGRATS xxxxx :cheer:

aw bless Keely..your just Keely now!!
well its Keely and Ellis rather than keely and bump!
you lucky lucky woman!! xx

Thank you all so much for your kind wishes!!

We both got home yesterday afternoon from hospital. And she is just wonderful!!

Budge, at my hospital in Aberdeen each bed has a thing called a patientline. They are great as you buy a phonecard type thing and you have on this foldy type screen TV (inc. some sky channels), your own direct tel. no for friends and family to call and internet access. It does take AGES on internet tho as it's a TINY keyboard!!

Right, away over to write my birth plan!! Teeeeheee!!!

Thanks, all again and good luck with yours - I'll be keeping an eye out!!

S. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back