Gut feeling-boy or girl? Will you find out?

clairedoran

Reaction score
I have a feeling I'm having another girl. I have no preference and i'm not going to find out. Although I do understand why people choose to know as it is practical.

xx

I don't have a preference but I think I want to know. If we do choose to find out, we'll keep it a secret from our families I think.

I can't understand why I want to know if I don't care, I prefer neutral colours on things like prams so it won't matter... :think:

I want to know for sure - even if only to stop calling it "it" and start saying "he" or "she"!

I had a dream it was a girl and my previous dream re: BFP came true so you never know...!

mandspice said:
I want to know for sure - even if only to stop calling it "it" and start saying "he" or "she"!

I had a dream it was a girl and my previous dream re: BFP came true so you never know...!

I've heard it can help with the bonding process if you know the sex before-hand.

xx

We want to keep it as a surprise as its the first one but I think that if we have any more I'd probably find out just to make life easier- know if you have to change colour schemes!
I have a gut feeling that its a boy although I'm not sure if its because I haven't been sick yet and they say you're sick more with a girl don't they? good ol' superstitious stuff!

I've always though i was having a boy, right from day one!
But now im doubting myself a little, whenever i think of me and OH in the future i see a girl there not a boy
anyway YES we will be finding out, i've been callign baby him for weeks now just cos i'm not allowed to call him "it" only 3 weeks then we get to find out YAY
Clare x

I'm like you abcd by little bean has always been a boy since i found out I was PG. I am not sure why as I have no preference. If we talk about "him" (there you go!) we always refer to him as he. I will not find out before hand. i love surprises :D

everyone in work tells me off for calling him him, but it's just natural for me, i've talked to OH and we dont mind what we have, i know it'll be a shock though if they say it's a girl.
I dont do suprises, im one of those awful people who would quite happily open presents and rewrap them before christmas just cos i have to know whats in them :wall:
Clare x

My gut feeling is it's a boy because i'm having a similar pregnancy as my first two boys, loving pickle onions and gurkins and lucozade which is what I loved with them. If I was able to then I would find out but our local hospital doesnt tell you so it's a waiting game for us.

Hmmmm well my mum only put proper weight on with my brother and my body wants full fat EVERYTHING at the moment!!! diet coke is just not good enough for this one.

clairedoran said:
mandspice said:

I've heard it can help with the bonding process if you know the sex before-hand.

xx
That's reason enough for me!

For some reason i KNOW that peanut is a BOY, but watch this space....lol, i hope im wrong as i would love one of each. But me and OH are almost certain this is a boy.

My mum and my best friend are CONVINCED im having a girl...I really dont know...

But yes, I will find out!

i find it odd when everyone else seems to be convinced of what your having, everyone else is telling me its a girl!! to be honest its jsut quite fun to guess

I feel it is a boy but would not mind either way as this is our first and would love one of each. I am impatient so want to find the sex of the baby but DH doesnt. He will know just by looking at my face even if I tried to keep it a secret because I just cannot keep a secret.

I think girl, mostly because that's what Cheri22 said :D We will find out but probably keep it from everyone in real life, although I will be telling here at the forum :D

At first I was sure it's a boy but for both me and DH every time we picture ourselves with a baby it's a little girl. And we won't be finding out, I want a last surprise :lol:

we dont want to find out either, dont believe the bonding process thing, otherwise surely mum would of had trouble!!!

I love the idea of it being a suprise and the good old 'its a boy' its a girl line...

nursery will be bright primary unisex anyway, if i can ever find anything, nothing against those who have really nutural colours its just that babies prefer bright colours...and i'm far from beige myself

Hey,

I definitely want to know, mainly because I'm so damn impatient lol

Not getting any gut feelings though, I don't really have a preference, as long as it's healthy (such a cliche but SOOOO true).

Everyone else seems to think it's a boy though... :think:

50/50! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back