does anyone have a gut feeling??

smokey08

Reaction score
of weather your having a boy or girl????

i have totally convinsed myself i'm having a boy :blue:
i don't know why, its just a feeling i have.

i'm not going to find out what the sex is as me and OH have agreed on that.:dance:

anyone else feel like this??
and has anyone had these gut feelings and been right??? :oooo:

Last edited:
I felt from the start that I was having a girl, my oh felt the same too. We were right :) . I did start looking at boys stuff towards the end of my pregnancy just in case.

I think mine is a boy too, really don't know why as there are no boys in my family just lots of girls, but I really think it's gonna be a boy not sure why though? We are going to find out the sex I can't wait for 9 months not knowing!! Xx

We think that we are having a boy as I went shopping on sat and I didnt want to buy anything!! Lol!!
If I had a girl then she would deffo be into shopping!! Lol!!
xxx

weird isn't it???

it will be interesting to see if our instincts are right!! xxx

I've been thinking boy too and also not planning to find out. I was wrong with my daughter though, was convinced she was a boy didn't even pick a girls name!

My gut feeling is that it's a girl, based on the fact there was a couple of days between BD and OV, which makes me think more likely that the girl sperm survived. We are planning to find out the sex when we can though. I can't stand not knowing, I want to be able to pick the right name and buy more stuff before baby arrives, so we don't have to do it once the LO is here.

Every first born of the men my bf works with in his department has had a boy so he's convinced we will!

I'm also thinking we're having a boy! I'm not sure why I think its probably because even when I was little my dolls were always boys and having a big brother I think I assumed I would always have a boy first! Not really very logical! x x x

i would love to have a boy....

however i think this is a girl...

my partners side of the family ALL HAD a girl first, then a boy... even his cousins and sisters kids have come out in that order....

i dont mind really... just want peanut to be healthy... but would love a boy!!!

xxx

Personally I haven't got a clue, but my husband is convinced it is a girl, and he has been right both times before. We shall see. We're not going to find out either.

it would be amazing if we were right!!

is there differences in pregnancy for different sexes????

mmmmmmmmm

I think boy but have no basis for that! We bd day before and after ov so cant go according to that really.
Not planning on finding out, we both want surprise :)

I think boy, I don't know why. I've always said I wanted a girl but for some reason keep referring to bump as he :)

I want to find out the sex but dh doesn't so well have to discuss it further. My sister in law said it made her feel more bonded when she knew compared to the pregnancies where she didn't xxx

I'd put money on a boy for us, but we will be team yellow all the way :)

I was thinking i was having another boy but i found out im having a little girly on Wednesday :) x x

Thanks Ceris :) Hope everyone is well and cant wait to see you all over in tri-2 x x

Old wives tales I know but... Loads of people seem Convinced if you get a lot of morning sickness your likely to have a girl! Although my mum was sick all the way with me and my brother. On the other side my friends post natal group, all mums that were really sick had girls, all mums that wernt had boys - coincidence??!!! I think someone should study this lol! I can't wait to find out!!

Since finding out I was PG I am convinced we are having a boy :) don't want to know til he/she arrives but if craving are anything to go by I have gained a sweet tooth and I think that's an old wife's tale for sweet craving=a boy, savoury=a girl!! We'll just have to wait and see!! As long as it's healthy we don't mind either way :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back