Gut feeling-boy or girl? Will you find out?

We're definitely finding out, and I'm thinking girl but mainly because I've had every symptom with this pregnancy and had 1 with Isaac :think: :lol:

I have a gut feeling that I am having another boy - my dad has premonitions and he thinks that it's a boy too! My brother thinks that it's twins a girl and a boy :shock:

I am suffering with nausea worse than I did with Jacob and have gone off the thought of food which I didn't with Jacob - but who can tell?

I don't mind what I have, I am just so grateful that I can have children! If we have another boy we have already chosen the name!!! :D

Xxx

I didnt find out last time, called the baby desmond and refered to"it" as a he. but desmond was a girl. wont find out this time either, was great not knowing and it was my OH who told me the sex. calling this baby bob till hes born. so will prob be another girl!

trixiehunnybun said:
I didnt find out last time, called the baby desmond and refered to"it" as a he. but desmond was a girl. wont find out this time either, was great not knowing and it was my OH who told me the sex. calling this baby bob till hes born. so will prob be another girl!

LOL we call ours Trevor!!! :rotfl:

I don't want to find out the sex. I'm not bothered one way or the other. Just want a healthy baby in my arms :)

With my first I really felt like I was having a boy quite early on, I was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back