guilty pleasure....

stephj25

Reaction score
new series of Jeremy Kyle is on from Monday!!

I find it completely ridiculous and hilarius that people put themselves through that (especially when found out that they are liars) but I can't help but watch it every day!!

Also, I watch embarrassing bodies every Monday. Always wonder why they make out to be so embarrassed (even to see the doc) and then show their fufu/googlies/flab etc etc to the nation!!! erm...you can't be that embarrassed!!! :roll:

What is every one else's guilty pleasures at the moment? xx

Omg I love both shows especially embarrising bodies I really dnt knw why they dnt go see their own doc! Now the whole world can see they have a prob lol makes good tv tho!

I love jk (always makes you feel great about your own life, haha). I think half the reason ppl go on embarrasing bodies is bcos they always get sent to private hospital within a couple of weeks! I quite like long lost families that has just started (good excuse to be a bit emotional and blame it on the programme rather than hormones) xx

Jeremy Kyle is my favourite! So much so I even put it on record if I know I'll be out haha (saddoooo) xxx

I love Jeremy Kyle! I go on maternity leave next week, I can't wait to veg out on the sofa after taking my daughter to school and watch it! He's so sanctimonious, I think he's great! put something on the end of it!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back