Birth story ( do not read if worried easily!)

At least hes here safe now and you have all that over with. Hes gorgeous, congratulations. xxx

Wow honey what a tough time you both had. Glad you're ok and really hope you can bring beautiful baby owen home soon x

Thanks guys for all your kind words. Labour for me was so traumatic but this is why I'm being strong :

56b0fdbb-206b-23c0.jpg

He has started to take his bottle now and looks like that horrid feeding tube will be out soon! Can't wait for a proper cuddle :) it's all worth that pain for him :) xxxx

Awwww what a time of it you've had! So glad to hear you and little man are well though :) he's soooo cute!!!!

xxx

My little one was in neo natal for 3 nites is so worring but little owen looks strong and super cute well done u hun xxxx

Aww well done huni, you went through it didnt you? He is gorgeous - congratulations again :) xx

aww hes gorgeous! :love:

Sorry, I didnt realise he wasnt home :blush: hope it will be very soon for you both xxx

congrats on ur little boy, im glad they were able to get him out safely and poor you having to go through all that :(

enjoy your beautiful bundle :D xxx

Wow congratulaitons, what a story!!! Owen is beautiful :)

Thanks girls and just to let u know Owen has been allowed home today!! Yipee :) xx

wow you really did have a go at it all

he is gorgeous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back