Guilt

scousegit

Reaction score
Ive been trying to stop without much success, ive cut down a little but not stopped. I have just been reading through some of the posts on here and i cant believe how selfish i have been carrying on smoking. Im on the gum as from now! Ive been trying before i found out i was pregnant and gave up for a few weeks but started up again but if i cant stop for my unborn child what sort of person am i?? I never completely gave up when i was carrying my son, i cut down to a couple a day but i always felt bad about it. I guess the smoking ban combined with the fact im carrying babe no 2 should be enough of an incentive.

Dont know why im posting this message as i know im babbling, I guess i feel after some of the things people have gone through/going through to do the best for their baby has gave me a right kick up the a**e! I will be strong! lol

You cant change what went before so dont dwell on it. Its what you do now that counts :hug:

So very true. Am now in work, quite happy and not touched a fag since yesterday! Quite amazed with myself really but everytime i get the urge i chew on a peice of gum or drink some water! working so far.... :lol:

A great incentive is feeling my baby kick me and know im not subjecting it to anything harmful and i will keep that in mind everytime i get a craving...just hope my willpower hangs on in there but i am very positive! Thanks Guys! :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back