hands up who..

Bunnykins

Reaction score
Has a Freddy firefly or a Sophie giraffe!!!

I take Lo's with us everywhere as he loves them but every baby we meet at mum & baby groups etc has them too!! We've not met a baby yet who doesn't have them, its quite amusing walking past 20 prams at baby cinema club and every one has a Freddy attached lol!! I didn't realise they were so popular when I bought them, think I'm gonna have to label his so we know we've brought the right ones home! Anybody else have a popular toy in their area???

We have 2 Sophie giraffes but not used them yet. I haven't seen anyone else with one but know others do have them. I've not heard of Freddie the firefly though x

everyone i know has them, i'm thinking of getting a second sophie, just in case we lose one, and she is losing her squeak a little!!

We don't have either of them. Jack loves chewing on hus Nuby teether ring, much cheaper than Sophie! :) x

We don't have freddie but we have a lamaze mortimer moose, he is fab and goes everywhere so we have another in reserve!

I think Freddy is one of the lamaze range, hes quite cute! I think Sophie is expensive too but strangely its the only chew toy lo will chomp on, he has teethers of every description and won't use any of them!! I must admit tho the squeak of his little gums grinding on the rubber sets my teeth on edge, its like nails down a blackboard lol!!

I was just really surprised how many babies have the same 2 toys in my area I thought I'd see more variety lol!!

I just googled Freddie. I nearly brought one when pregnant.

Who has a whoozit??

Ah googled it, I don't have one but I think I might have to get one it looks ace!!

iI was about to ask if anyone had a spinnyjim then realised that was the nickname I'd given it and so you'd have no idea what I'm talking about doh baby brain for you!!!!! It's a rattle thing from elc its a red and blue circle with a black & white ball in the middle and when you spin the ball there is stars on it that light up, it was only a fiver but its amazing I can calm lo out of the worst screaming fit just by shaking it infront of him, he instantly is mesmorised!! That's defo one I need a backup of as the lights have started dimming so I think its on its way to toy heaven but I'll be screwed without it!!!

I dont have either. I have other Lamaze toysthat lo loves but he doesnt like teethers, he likes his fingers. I like jelly kitten books and toys as well

I dont have either but im OBSESSED with la maze toys......my living room has been overtaken with toys! Ive banned myself atm for buying anymore haha......whenever the door goes and he is on backshift (the postman seems to nearly kick the door in when he nocks) OH gets out of bed and is like.....what have you bought Maisey now! haha Its all educational stuff so I dont mind spending the money!

S
xx

iI was about to ask if anyone had a spinnyjim then realised that was the nickname I'd given it and so you'd have no idea what I'm talking about doh baby brain for you!!!!! It's a rattle thing from elc its a red and blue circle with a black & white ball in the middle and when you spin the ball there is stars on it that light up, it was only a fiver but its amazing I can calm lo out of the worst screaming fit just by shaking it infront of him, he instantly is mesmorised!! That's defo one I need a backup of as the lights have started dimming so I think its on its way to toy heaven but I'll be screwed without it!!!

Yep Jack has a 'spinnyjim'! It is his fave toy at the moment. I think you can just about see it in my avatar?! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back