Guess what I just saw!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Arianna was kinda hyper tonight so after dinner I got her washed and in to her pj's and thought I'd take her for a walk ince the sun is shining and to calm her for bed.

Well about 2min from our appartment there is a nature reserve with a nice walk path so I thought I'd go there as she enjoys seeing the rabbits and people walking their dogs etc.

Well I walked half way round and noticed she was rubbing her eyes ready for bed so I turned back and guess what I saw..... they were only about 10metres from us..... A mother deer with her little bambi baby!

I tried to get my phone out to take a pic but they ran off before I got my hand out my pocket! They were soooo pretty. I've seen them before but it's usually in the autum, not in the spring.

WOW! Was just about to say we saw some when we were in Scotland last April then I realised where you are from! :doh:
How lovely! :D

jools221181 said:
WOW! Was just about to say we saw some when we were in Scotland last April then I realised where you are from! :doh:
How lovely! :D

:lol: Where about did you go?

We saw the deer somewhere near Forres but we usually stay in between Banff and Portsoy!
Hoping to move up there one day but at the moment that's just a dream! :?

jools221181 said:
We saw the deer somewhere near Forres but we usually stay in between Banff and Portsoy!
Hoping to move up there one day but at the moment that's just a dream! :?

Aww.... I know that Area really well!! Banff is just iver an hours drive from me.

Forres is really nice too...

Oh you are lucky to live in such a lovely area! Everywhere we've been in Scotland is lovely and the people are so friendly too! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back