DSC00139.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

Randomly they were on late and it was because a womans waters broke and she went into labour so they had to get her out, apparantly she called the baby Howard!
http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/ent ... 05910.html

you went :cry: i bet it was awesome :cry:

don't worry mark, i'll marry you another time, sorry for standing you up this time
drool.gif

Lucky bugger!!! i wanna go!!!

my mum got me the musical for my bithday so gunna sit down with a bag of popcorn and bore matt to death watching it haha!!!!

It was absolutely briliant! I went last tour as well, those boys are beautifu!!

And the funniest thing is that they are selling bibson the merchandise stand - how their fans have grown up!!l

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
you lucky thing :cheer:

you lucky person whish i could of gone glad you had a brilliant time :cheer: :cheer:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I really, really, really wish I had gone to see them.

Last time I saw them was September 1995 and I was 5 months preggie with my son.

aww you lucky thing.. I went to their reunion concert in cardiff and it was FAB!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

yay!!!!!! i'm going on 6th Dec, can't wait now i've seen that :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

They're only missing Robbie from the original line up, but they reformed as the 4 that they ended on.

Oh an M....I'm not even slightly jealous :fib: :fib:
You could have at least offered to sneak me in in your handbag :shhh:

Squiglet said:
Arn't they missing someone? :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I didn't even know who they were til I recognised to logo on the picture that looks like a gameshow :oops:

I could have sneakd you in in my handbag em but it got searched - to which I burst out laughing and said well on your head be it - I wouldn't rummage too much though!!! Then my friend got upset because she wasn't searched and made them search her bag as well - her reasoning was that she didn't want to be accused if a bomb went off :rotfl:

my idea of torture...but glad you had fun :d

apparantly she called the baby Howard!

Six hours after the performance in Birmingham, Louise gave birth to her first child Clementine at the city’s Heartlands hospital.

Thats not howard :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back