Please say a prayer...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
For my cousin.

She is 33 weeks pregnant and has gone into early labour. :(

She started leaking waters the day before yesterday then started with pains yesterday and was admitted into hospital last night.
She has been given an injection to try and keep labour at bay but it hasnt worked so she has been given steroids for babys lungs.

:pray: :pray: That baby is ok. My cousin has had lots of complications through her pregnancy and the baby is a bit on the small side so I hope that she is healthy.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

:pray: Will pray everything turns out ok, I'm sure it will. Doc are fanastic these days :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww.... I Will be praying for her and the baby and your family :hug:

:pray: :pray:

I hope everything turns out well for them :hug:

hope everything ok hun , being early doesnt always mean bad , thats only a week younger then leland was born and look at him :hug:

:pray: Really hope they are both ok, I will be thinking about them xxx

im sure she'll be fine its amazing what docs can do these days.
my sister had her twins at 28 weeks and weighed 1lb3oz and the other 1lb 5oz and they are perfectly fine now 2 years later
xxxxxxxx :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:pray: I actually no someone who had a baby at 24/25 weeks and that is healthy and well, I'm sure your cousin will be perfectly fine along with the baby. :hug:

I am hoping it all goes well honey! My friend went into labour 8 weeks ago at 33 weeks too. She had a healthy little boy at 4lb 12oz. He had to stay in hospital for two weeks, but now he is out and thriving! I hope it is the same good news for your cousin! :hug:

best of luck..hope all is okay , thinking of u all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back