just to say

sam96031

Reaction score
if anyone remembers my little sister who was dumped whilst being 8 months pregnant? well she had her little boy this morning 2:35am weighing 6lb 14oz, shes named him robert meurig jones, robert after our dad and meurig after the little lads dad. she had been given the gel thingy on thursday and it didnt work then sent home friday back on sat more gel, then they broke her waters and she had 8 1/2 hours of active labour, hes so gorgeous cant wait to meet him, so i wont be on here much as im going to go and be a good sister and aunty and help out as much as i can :)

Congrats to your sister.
Hope she's over the moon with her new LO.

aww congrats to your sister :)

i bet shes proud
x )

here is my little nephew!
sorry mods for posting a pic here :oops:
12-08-07_1024.jpg

Awww hun he is gorgeous!!!! Enjoy being an Auntie and hugs to your sis and nephew :hug: :hug:

thank you ladies i reckon he looks likke one of those dolls you can buy in this pic, the life like ones (which sounds completely stupid i know lol) were hopefully going to meet him tomorrow :) im so excited :D

hi we met our newest member to the family over the weekend and he is sooo tiny cant remember emma beingthat small (obviously she was a lot smaller) im going to post some pictures in the first year pics section in a bit if anyone is interested :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back