father and daughter have a baby together

MissSara said:
Ewwwww WHY????

And cant they get arreseted or something? Its never right.

Yeah thats the thing, they can be arrested for it. So why tell the whole world? :think: talk about going to great lengths for 15mins of fame

:puke: :puke: :shock: :shock: :puke: :puke:
I feel really physically sick, hope the police do something.

I'm actually surprised this made the news as this kind of thing isn't that rare.

Also, I don't think it was the father and daughter who went to the media, I think it was their relatives.

It's one thing to have these 'urges' and go through with it, but to bring a child into the equation is just really irresponsible, what with the risk of health issues for the child and psychological affects.

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."
Yeah, great argument there :roll:

couldnt that baby have had sever deformaties?
if they knew wtf were they doing the sick people

omg i feel physically sick
wot the hell, that poor child, imagine the amount of bullying she will go thro wen at school etc

y would u even do that :puke: :puke: :puke:

Sarah&LJ said:
couldnt that baby have had sever deformaties?
if they knew wtf were they doing the sick people
Yeah I agree. Considering they had a baby in 2001 which died because of severe congenital abnormalities, to then consider bringing another child into the world is just stupid and irresponsible :evil:

Funny how their daughter is called Celeste....rhymes with incest...

(Not saying there is anything wrong with that name - it's really pretty - but wonder how long it will take kids at school to come up with that :( )

At the end of the day those 2 dirty *******s can do what they want, they are consenting adults but I am so angry they have had a baby with all the risks, and to read they've also had a baby die :x I just think it's awful for the baby :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back