Guess what?!?!?!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
I just won my cot on eBay for £2.20!

We had planned to get it from Ikea in a couple of weeks but our local Ikea has been out of stock and we're worried they're discontinuing the range. So we had a butchers on eBay and they had one for collection only, about an hour away so we put in a bid and won it! It's over £80 brand new, plus the cost of the mattress.

Hubby was a bit reluctant as it's second hand but we're gonna go and get a new mattress tomorrow and new teething rail, plus I've got all new lovely bed linen - plus I said to him, there isn't one piece of furniture we own that doesn't have a mark or scratch on because we have three cats! So I'm pretty chuffed (and just hoping it's not shite!)

x

O wow!! £2.20 what a bargain!! How exciting! As long as you buy a new mattress and teething rail it will prob be as good as new! I can't see how the cot could be in a bad state as it just sits there!! When you going to collect it! Xx

That's awesome! I never really look on ebay, dunno why loads of people get really good bargains! I think I'd have to send my oh with the £2.20 though haha! Xxx

I know and I've got a cot canopy too - also because of nosy mogs - so that will hide any defects too!

I've sent her a message so just waiting for her to come back to me; hopefully soon! x

Fantastic bargain! Ooh I do love a good bargain!

What a bargin!
I always look on ebay but never bid then regret it afterwards.

thats a brill bargain. to be honest hun even if you think its shite for 2.20 you can just sell it on. you could boot fair it for about £15.

im sure will be fine though. xxx

I know Flopsy, it's gonna be getting a good scrub down then tarting up with all my lush new cot linen & cot canopy :) Love a bargain! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back