Wheres my bloody Pushchair??????

Squiglet

Reaction score
I WANT MY FOOKING PUSHCHAIR.... !!!!!!

We won a bid on ebay when I was about 15weeks pregnant.. A really good deal too... it was coming from a company in Austria who advertise through ebay Spain... and they deliver to Spain all the time.. well apparently it's been down here, made it to our town, but because the delivery van couldn't find a parking space :)roll: ), they sent it back to Austria.. and well it's never made it back down here :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: even though the company said they would send it back straight away (which was 6 weeks ago :roll: )

I'm getting mighty annoyed... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I'm tempted to just demand my money back..

Oh no thats rubbish! :( Im hoping i win this one of ebay tomorrow so i can have it by the end of the week! I know its a bit early but who cares! i wanna push it around!!! :D

its never to early.. i got mine off ebay at 5 weeks gone lol...

lol my mum's worrying as it wont have a garantee :? but i love it anyway

Squig that's crap!! Like everyone else said, get your money back! What a pants delivery service!

lisa&alex said:

Wow I wish I could have done that! My mum is buying my pram and she refuses to buy it until after Christmas to 'see what's in the sales'..I'd like a Silvercross and I saw one reduced from £280 to £210 but still no..same with OH's parents who have bought the cot, can't have it until baby's born cause otherwise it's 'Bad Luck,' I just wanna get started on the nursery! :x

poppy160 said:
Squig that's crap!! Like everyone else said, get your money back! What a pants delivery service!

lisa&alex said:

Wow I wish I could have done that! My mum is buying my pram and she refuses to buy it until after Christmas to 'see what's in the sales'..I'd like a Silvercross and I saw one reduced from £280 to £210 but still no..same with OH's parents who have bought the cot, can't have it until baby's born cause otherwise it's 'Bad Luck,' I just wanna get started on the nursery! :x

you can still get started? i hate it when parents interfear.. me personally.. i would ratehr not have the gift if they have to stick their ore in and tell me what i can and cant do.. but thats just me.. my mums getting the baby a swing.. but shes not getting it till after its born..(jan sales) i did say i wanted it b4 as i am not getting a bouncer this time. will jsut have to use the car seat till she gets it... probably wont be that long till she does get it. but its just nice to be prepared isnt it..

lisa&alex said:
poppy160 said:

[quote="lisa&alex":muq4dcf0]its never to early.. i got mine off ebay at 5 weeks gone lol...

you can still get started? i hate it when parents interfear.. me personally.. i would ratehr not have the gift if they have to stick their ore in and tell me what i can and cant do.. but thats just me.. my mums getting the baby a swing.. but shes not getting it till after its born..(jan sales) i did say i wanted it b4 as i am not getting a bouncer this time. will jsut have to use the car seat till she gets it... probably wont be that long till she does get it. but its just nice to be prepared isnt it..[/quote:muq4dcf0]

Psssf... don't look like either set of parents are going to be buying anything big for the baby, just clothes probably when the baby is born... the usual stuff... Unfortunately I think Tia got it all from my parents... I haven't asked and no body has offered so meh :lol: .. We will just get it all ourselves... and if people get upset later on and say well we wanted to get the baby something then they will have to wait till later on when we need to change things :think:

DH isn't keen to ask for the money back for the pushchair though saying it's not the company's fault the delivery service is crap... (I say it is... )

:evil:

Geez why am I not surprised Squig, it sounds just like Spain :wall: :wall:

A similar thing happened to us when we first moved in ! Because our house was in a new development it took a YEAR before the Town Hall decided to acknowledge its existence. Hence, no mail received for ONE WHOLE YEAR. :wall: Everything that was sent to our address got stored in Madrid (er why?!?) and was left there in a room until the town hall decided our house existed. So you can imagine, Xmas cards for 2005 were received at Xmas 2006, all money inside the cards stolen etc.. (and no-one knew anything about that of course!) Cheques sent to us we had to bin as out of date We were fuming for more than a year I can tell you!!

What a nightmare, Id be like - I want my money back but at the same time - it was a bargain and I want the push chair :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back