we're getting there!

loz

Reaction score
I'm so happy we are getting the nursery sorted. OH has been painting the nursery lemon and I have been buying things off ebay! OH has put the cot together (white from Ikea) which looks really nice. I won an over bath baby bath off Ebay which I collected today which is cool and we also won a rocking chair to collect next weekend. Yay we're getting there!

We have an Ikea changing cabinet to put together and I also have a baby harness. Just need to get blind, curtains, nice picture and a moses basket and we are nearly done - just clothes, nappies and bottle stuff to go!! Our Silvercross pram is being delivered when I start mat leave in 3 weeks. We also have a night light flower from Ikea for the wall.

Is anyone else doing their nursery? :dance:

Sounds fab, don't forget the pictures when it's done :dance: :dance:

Ours is all finished now :angel:

well done :cheer: :cheer:

We haven't even started yet. OH is talking about doing some building work on the bedrooms before Logan arrives :shock:

sounds lovely! remember the pics

U've got loads done - and there was me excited about getting one thing :lol:

I wish I could have a nursery :(

Yours is sounding fab, you must post pics when done!

We finished decorating and carpeting ours this week, it is lemon also. I am just waiting for the furniture to be delivered and assembled and then I will post some pics.
OH's mum bought us a moses basket on Friday and the pram is ordered to come in March.
We just need to get a car set and then that is most of the big things sorted. Now we have to concentrate on all the little bits like clothing, bedding, nappies, toiletries etc etc

I got some lovely bedding in lemon from babies r us ;)

:cheer: It's so exciting waiting for our new arrivals isn't it! So much to think about! Will post the pics when completed :D

As me an OH are living with my mum we don't have a nursery but we have been moving and sorting the stuff in my room. It's now nearly there! Next week we're going to get our changing unit and swinging crib and some wall stickers. I'll post photos once it's done.

It is fun, i just wish i had a whole nursery to decorate!

We still have to move house... but then hopefully we'll also get the little white bed from ikea etc.

My mom gave me the bedding that I used when I was a baby (hand embroidered by her aunt) and I have this fab blanket my gran knitted for him :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back