GTT Results are in and.....

it was slightly higher at 7.9 (should be under 7.8) but nothing to worry about so maybe pizza's not that bad, but then it all depends on how high each persons readings are i suppose :( my friend at work mentioned she has readings in the 20's!!!

I have to see consultant each week now but i was grateful as my mw was a bit of an oddball, i'm sure she wouldnt mind you still having appointments with your usual mw?? mine said if i wanted to continue seeing her i could

x

I'm not sure Nicci but I'll ask :) Just trying to avoid having a forceps delivery as I'm actually more scared of them than a c-section!

I dont like the idea of either :( *shudder lol

It might be ok yet, the growth scans arent 100% accurate, i had a friend at work who was told she would have a big baby as a result of gestational diabetes but baby was born naturally at 7lbs 4 which i dont think is that big.

Even my consultant said the other week that my baby wasn't that much over the usual size, so im hoping that cutting out the sugar has at least slowed down the baby's growth. It probable that you'll be induced a couple of weeks early though so :( x

Ahh I asked about being induced at 38 weeks and they said they wouldnt do it as it's chances of being sucessful are very limited. So we're discussing the possibility of a c-section at my consultant appointment next week. My labour with my DS was very quick which some people say is lucky but it sent my blood pressure rocketing and I went into shock because it was so quick!

Just on way back from hospital :) the diet isn't too bad and I'm just going to do my shop at ASDAs and empty all temptation from the cupboards when I get home x

oh really, that sucks hun :( i know your avoiding the dreaded forceps but are you ok about c-section?? :(

Defo get rid of the temptation, it will certainly help! :) xx

No more maccy Ds!! Thing is they can try forceps not be successful to have to have a section anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back