• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i'm in such a bad mood.

fran_23

Reaction score
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

i'm so hacked off..i really need to swear but i'll keep it clean.
i was supposed to be going out tonight, 3 of my mates have birthdays this week and are having a triple birthday celebration. All my mates are there, ppl i really want to catch up with..i hardly ever go out.
haydens dad was babysitting only hes stuck in hatfield because his mate was supposed to giving him a lift butgot drunk and the next bus doesnt get him here until about 11..whats the point!! just me in with Haydypops again..as he's in bed and i'm serioulsy pee'd off i think i'll drink my bottle of vodka.. :cry:

aaarw hun, u sure theres no one who can have him???

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun, not surprised your p'd off.. i would be too, lucky mummykay said.. r u sure no one else can stand in until 11 when his dad gets back?

if u can't then i'm sat here with glass of wine too so i'll get drunk with ya lol :lol:

stick some music on, drink some vodka, its only a couple of hours away.. get ready and meet ya mates in a club/pub and maybe stay at one of theres to make up for it?

:hug: :hug: hugs anyway

thanks girls i just needed to vent ;)
i cant find anyone else but maybe when he arrives i will just go out
anyway and stay out all night :angel:

hehe thanks :hug: :hug:

get on msn!!! or pm me your new number I losted it :( and il call you and cheer you up xxxx

yeah go out at 11 remember what time we decided to go to camden before? hehe

haha cass that was a disaster, we got in the club when there
was like half an hour left and then had to sort out them girls!
i'll txt you my number, cant go on msn coz it keeps messing up on
my laptop :(

thanks girls i prob will just go out and he can wonder when i'm coming home :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back