• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grrrr my cousin is doin ma head in (bit long soz)

Barmi_Brummeh

Reaction score
Since i found out i was preg with this one she has been thinkin that she is pregnant.
Her brothers GF got preg n found out she's havin twins so she started tryin for a kid just coz she wants twins coz she 'loves twins'

When she had her daughter (who is 8months old) she found it really hard to bond with her, she aint long started bondin with her daughter about 2 months ago if that.
She lives with her mum, their house is really untidy!!
Her mum's in and out of hospital all the time (Hypocondriact!)
She wakes up when her daughter wakes up, gets her out of the cot, takes her downstairs to her mum, then goes back to bed... fair enough some times but not every foooookin mornin!!!!

Her fella is Muslim (I have nothin against them) When they 1st met he moved in with her basically straight away, they argued all the time, he nearly made her head smack off a biscuit tin. They broke up and he started textin me sayin he faniced me, wanted me in bed, and slaggin her off sayin her hygine was bad and that her depression got him down. I showed her the txts n she was soo annoyed with him that she changed the name on the holiday to mine (the holiday to spain i went on)
While they wasnt together she used him to take her out n run her abt etc, then they got back together the friday b4 me and her went on holiday.
On holiday she was txtin him all the time :roll: and they was talkin about gettin engaged, n he told her when he was guna propose n that (which i dont see the point in)
We got back off holiday and she brought him a ring n he brought her one n they got engaged.
Then she kept thinkin she was preg. But she aint like 'normal' people, she takes a test, comes back neg and she still thinks she is so she takes another on, then another, and another, and another!
Then yesterday she took a test and it come back neg, then took one today n come back pos :?

Even her brother & sister think she's stupid!!

Sorry i kno its a bit long i just needed to rant! lol

how confusing :?
she sounds a bit weird

i think you should distance yourself from her as i dont think she will change!
or try talking to her and telling her how stupid she looks

sorry im not much help
:hug: :hug:

I already told her that i think she's only doin it for attention! And that i think she's stupid. I mean why have a kid with someone who u cant live with

... Speak of the devil.. she just signed in on msn :roll: here we go

Oh n i gota be nice to her for a bit coz she givin me some baby clothes lmao x

Barmi_Brummeh said:
Then she kept thinkin she was preg. But she aint like 'normal' people, she takes a test, comes back neg and she still thinks she is so she takes another on, then another, and another, and another!

Eek - I do this, and I expect a lot of us in TTC do it too :shock:

Hope your rant helped hun xx

:lol:

just try to put up with her if you have to
and just remind yourself you're not like her lol

She took a test in a pub :shock: :shock: :roll:

Oh and meant to say.. the reason why she thinks shes preg coz her mum thinks she can see a butterfly on her face n apparently that means shes preg. Apparently she saw it on me b4 i found out i was preg.. but never said anythin :roll: Whateverrrrrr!!

lol - bless her!

(I know it's not the same, and most ppl TTC are in loving secure relationships (unlike your cousin) but I checked my cervix in a pub toilet this afternoon :oops: :wink: :shock: )

Ffs she thinks shes 4 months gone!! Shes took a test yesterday n come back neg n a first responce test today n comes back pos

Wooo Im Getting All The Bargins says:
how far gone u think u r now then?
Fingers crossed! says:
about 4 i think, thats what my body is telling me

Freak :roll:

lol - that's what her body is telling her??

That's funny! Ask her when she last had a period

Oh and another thing. Her fella is already married but supposed to be goin thru a divorce, but apparently it aint legal in this country coz its a muslim weddin or somethin :S

She even sent her fellas parents a letter tellin them they was engaged without him knowin!!!

GRRRRRRR :evil:

Charlotte & Emily said:
[quote="monster_munch":loa4zni3]lol!!

OO I miss those darn crazy frog adverts!!

i dont i hated them with a passion[/quote:loa4zni3]

Strangely enough me too, but I enjoyed thinking of ways to kill the frog :lol: I miss that!

Barmi_Brummeh said:
Oh and another thing. Her fella is already married but supposed to be goin thru a divorce, but apparently it aint legal in this country coz its a muslim weddin or somethin :S

She even sent her fellas parents a letter tellin them they was engaged without him knowin!!!

GRRRRRRR :evil:

WTF
sounds like a real stable relationship to bring a child into!

monster_munch said:
lol - bless her!

(I know it's not the same, and most ppl TTC are in loving secure relationships (unlike your cousin) but I checked my cervix in a pub toilet this afternoon :oops: :wink: :shock: )

and me in a public toilet in a shopping centre yesterday :oops: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back