Where do you get maternity clothes?

I have just got a couple of stretchy dresses from Asda. They aren't maternity but fit really well over bumpage ;) got them in my normal size, and for £12 each yay!

Thank you all for the replies and help :wave: I'm going to Glasgow tomorrow so will have a wee look there!

Hey hun,

If you're going in to Glasgow, Next on Queen St is the one with maternity clothes. Also, there are some shops in Debenhams in the Enoch Centre that have maternity and the Dorothy Perkins St Enoch (upstairs in DPs) has maternity.

Ooh New Look on Buchanan Street too at the back of the store is maternity.

Didn't find anything in H&M but know the one at Braehead has a wee maternity bit!

Let me know if you find anymore stores.

xxx

Last edited:
I got some nice pants from Dorathy Perkins they fit really well and i dont normally like buying pants in a big size (20) and also they do different hights which is a bonus. I think they are a good price there too! x

Thank you all for the replies and help :wave: I'm going to Glasgow tomorrow so will have a wee look there!

Hey hun,

If you're going in to Glasgow, Next on Queen St is the one with maternity clothes. Also, there are some shops in Debenhams in the Enoch Centre that have maternity and the Dorothy Perkins St Enoch (upstairs in DPs) has maternity.

Ooh New Look on Buchanan Street too at the back of the store is maternity.

Didn't find anything in H&M but know the one at Braehead has a wee maternity bit!

Let me know if you find anymore stores.

xxx

Thanks olive! I'll have a look at these places. Thanks to all for help and suggestions, good site this is :dance:

I never even thought of M&S for maternity clothes I bet they're good quality. Will have to try matalan too. My local dorophy perkins stopped selling maternity clothes all of a sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back