Maternity Clothes

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
It's too early for me to start buying maternity clothes, but i've had a sneeky peek online!

I think most of them are frumpy! I have no idea what i'm going to do with myself (I LOVE clothes - i'm gutted enough my wardrobe is starting to become uncomfortable!)

The only place i've seen nice clothes is New Look!

Has anyone got any top tips on where to shop for non frumpy pregnancy clothes?

Also tights are getting uncomfortable around the belly, I like skin coloured ones, any tips on where's best to buy them?

Thanks guys!

Try an online catalogue for + sizes like simplybe. They do sizes 14/16 onwards and sometimes have less frumpy stuff. Hopefully you can find something which would give u growing room and u don't feel too ashamed to be seen in.

to be honest I got alot of mine off ebay 2nd hand. you aren't going to be wearing them THAT long ;-) I found maternity clothes to be too expensive when we were saving the pennies for when Layla was here! Also, I know alot of ladies that just go for clothes 1 or 2 sizes bigger rather than maternity clothes? I guess it all depends on the fit! x

Top shop have some nice stuff but it is expensive and asos also do maternity clothes too!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back