Why doesnt he understand...*bit of a rant*

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by *Cupcake*, Jan 10, 2008.

1. *Cupcake*

*Cupcake* Well-Known Member

Im having a 3D utlrasound this month and Im allowed to take 3 people with me. I wanted my Mom and my OH but as my Mom came to my 20 week scan my Dad felt a little left out. So I was having a meal with my Dad, his GF and my OH and I told my Dad about the scan and that I could take 3 people with me and would he like to come. He said he would love to. Then out of the blue without even asking me he turns to his GF and asks if she would like to come along. I was so shocked, he then said to my OH thats ok isnt it. He looked really cornered so I said it wouldnt be ok as Im only allowed 3 people and my Mom and my OH are already coming, but she was welcome to a copy of the DVD. His GF hates me. I just dont get why he doesnt understand that what he did was wrong. Sorry I just needed to vent.

2. Tegala-7thMarch08

Tegala-7thMarch08 Well-Known Member

3. BeckyJ

BeckyJ Well-Known Member

:hug: awww hun try not 2 let it get 2 u

4. *Cupcake*

*Cupcake* Well-Known Member

It just really upsets me that his GF has been so mean to me in the past and he knows this. Yet he thinks we should treat her like a god. :hug:

5. sarah113

sarah113 Well-Known Member

6. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Well-Known Member

he is just being silly. Why would you want her there.

7. muppetmummy

muppetmummy Well-Known Member

I can undertand why you're annoyed at him. If there's only 3 people why on earth would you choose his gf over your mum! I'd put your foot down and tell him he's welcome to come but there's no room for gf, unless he wants to pay for a 2nd scan that she can go to too :hug: :hug: :hug:

8. Babylicious

Babylicious Well-Known Member

Yep I totslly agree, your OH is this babies daddy and he must be upset if he can't go :(