Grr

Taassh_0x

Reaction score
Help ladies, I don't want to cry but feel like I need too, I feel sick, I'm shivering and almost having a panic attack. Oh has been speaking to his ex AGAIN when he swore on our unborn baby's life he wouldn't... so I've basically told him where the door is and acting like I'm not bothered but inside I'm fuming and want to cry and cry, but I can't cuz I don't wana stress out my poor boy but I feel so sick holding it all in... I just need a big cuddle! I'm so scared, shit have I done the right thing? thanks x

Awww hun :hugs:
I wouldn't put up with that, if he has promised you he wouldn't! You need trust for a relationship to work.
I think you need serious words with him... he needs to work out who is more important, his EX or his girlfriend and unborn child. If he keeps lying about it though then i don't think i could cope with that and would have to leave him. Its upto you hun, its so much harder to make a decision with a baby to think about too. He shouldn't lie to you though, thats one thing i cannot stand is lies. I hope your ok. xxx

Aww hun :hugs: Its probably best that you cry and let it all out as its the only way to release how you're feeling. The more you hold back, the worse you'll probably feel.

Only you know if you did the right thing or not, but tbh, if I was in the same situation...I'd have probably asked him to leave also. However, it depends what he was talking to her about...was it just normal conversational stuff or was it intimate stuff? Please don't feel like you have to say. I'm only asking as if it was normal conversational stuff only, and it was me, then I'd let him stew for a week or so just so he gets the gist that he cannot go promising things on his son's life then going back on his word, and that you meant it when you didn't agree with him having contact with his ex and how it makes you feel.

If it was intimate, then I'd defo let him go as no one deserves that, especially when carrying his child. But then again, its easy to say eh.

I hope its something that you can sort out with him. Men have a different idea of what affects us and how. They don't get how much it hurts when they promise something then let us down. I bet though, if it were you talking to your ex then he'd have something to say. Bloody men eh?!

Really hope you're ok and sending an abundance of :hugs: your way x

Awww hun :hugs:
I wouldn't put up with that, if he has promised you he wouldn't! You need trust for a relationship to work.
I think you need serious words with him... he needs to work out who is more important, his EX or his girlfriend and unborn child. If he keeps lying about it though then i don't think i could cope with that and would have to leave him. Its upto you hun, its so much harder to make a decision with a baby to think about too. He shouldn't lie to you though, thats one thing i cannot stand is lies. I hope your ok. xxx

Spot on, I agree

At the mo tho id just tell him u want some space n ask him go for few days, run a bath have a good cry n try not to worrie to much as what will be will be and no amount of worry will help ur situation, I've just split with my babys dad n at first I felt a bit "ho no how will I cope" bur now 2 weeks on I'm seein him for what he is n I'm glad he's gone, big relief

Stop feeling guilty for gettin up set babys are tuff Lil things just take things slow n don't get to stressed x x

Hun, you need to look after you and baby at the moment xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back