more moaning- sympathy needed

emma28

Reaction score
Oh man am I in a one today.

I have heartburn so bad I feel sick, I have the tea and the dishes to do as well as all the other housework. It's freezing cold until I light the fire. I've got the hospital bags to pack for tomorrow and Jonah has come home from school upaheight cos Santa came to school and it was a party.

All I want to do is go to bed and cry cry cry.

I know I'm probably uptight about tomorrow but :wall: :cry: :wall: :cry:

u shouldnt be doing the tea and everything else, and housework when you're having a c section in the morning!!!!
you need your last night of rest :(
get robin working :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Can you get OH to do some stuff so you can rest a bit?

He will :D
Especially after I've ranted at him. I just feel a bit guilty, he's been at work all day while I've been to a coffee morning and shopping!!

Thanks for the :hug: s

emma28 said:
Especially after I've ranted at him. I just feel a bit guilty, he's been at work all day while I've been to a coffee morning and shopping!!

aye but he hasnt carried a baby for nearly 9 months and having major surgery tomorrow morning is he?!!!

Well....the boys in bed, Robs washing the kitchen floor, I've packed my bag and eaten some rennies. Just gotta finish the ironing, hoover then gonna watch Holby, take the pill and go to bed.

It's strange cos I didn't think I'd sleep, but I'm so wrecked, I'm sure I will.

emma28 said:

Thanks for the :hug: s

errrmm, sorry but is he carrying a full term baby???

Good luck tomorrow :hug:

relax and put your feet u, youve got to get all your energy for tommorrow!

good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back