grr what is it with men and shaving???

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
ITS BLOODY MESSY :x
I mean it gets everywhere and whats worse im sharing a bathroom with 2 men James and his mate whos renting one of our rooms.
Both of them shave regularly and oh my god i go in the bathroom and all surfaces are covered in shaving hair
Not just the inside of the sink but the whole sink and every part of the toilet surface and the shelf under the sink and i dont know how they manage it but ost of the bathroom as well

And do they clean it up NO

disgusting why cant they one keep it in one area and two CLEAR IT UP :twisted: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Rant over :lol: :lol:

What are they shaving to have so much hair get everywhere :lol:

Hazel said:
What are they shaving to have so much hair get everywhere :lol:

:rotfl:
Thier faces i dont know how they make so much mess they have to shave regulary for work and it builds up i guess
ive got sick of cleaning it so my bathroom has gone from white surfaces to black

Mine shaves his head and I end up having to wipe the tiles down in the bathroom :puke: . When it's summer I make him do it in the garden :lol:

Haven't you heard? Scientists have researched this and found that due to a defect on the 'Y' chromosome men lack the physical ability to rinse around the sink :wink: There's ongoing study into the area to determine whether leaving the toilet seat up, drinking from the bottle and cheering after breaking wind are also connected to this condition :|

Becc said:
Haven't you heard? Scientists have researched this and found that due to a defect on the 'Y' chromosome men lack the physical ability to rinse around the sink :wink: There's ongoing study into the area to determine whether leaving the toilet seat up, drinking from the bottle and cheering after breaking wind are also connected to this condition :|

:rotfl:

I'm a note person. If I have asked Mike, nicely, umpteen times to do something I put up a sign! (ie: Unplug the TV/Washing Powder Goes Here >>>/This is NOT the Laundry Basket).

It usually gets the message across. :lol: :lol:

I agree, A shaves in the shower and gets stubble all up the walls!

Theres some of my oh's stubble stuck in my bar of soap!!! :puke:

Hazel said:
When it's summer I make him do it in the garden :lol:

I think you have struck upon a very good idea here :think: :lol:

Pretty sure our bathroom has stray hairs everywhere but the ceiling... constantly picking them up/wiping them away!

I get fed up of having to rinse the toothbrush off before I use it also :puke: :puke: :puke:

yes I have the same problem in my bathroom. When Lee shaves he leaves it all in the plug so its thick of ginger beard hair :puke: he does try and wash it away but there is that much of it it never totally goes and im always having to go and pick it out with some loo paper :puke: cause he doesnt shave everyday and it grows to fast there is always loads everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back