what a day......

libs

Reaction score
started to seriously clear rooms for the next big push on the renovations - the dreaded heating, water, bathroom part that affects every single room with new radiators etc and involves no toilet for at least a day and no bathroom sink for at least a week (thank god all my family live within 2 streets of me :wink: )

so made my arms really hurt again (I'm not meant to lift or overuse them) spent the day running to the loo paranoid that AF was going to arrive

for some reason told my niece she could come tonight so also had to cook a biiiig dinner and be prepared for a totally hyper 6 yr old :D

then

DH collapsed :shock:

started choking (nothing in his mouth) stood up, went purple and collapsed then started to shake all over whilst unconscious. :cry: by the time the ambulance came he was breathing again - we don't know what caused it - he was absolutely fine when they checked him over so he has to go to the doctors tomorrow :shock: something to do with his throat they think - like it sort of froze and wouldn't let him swallow or breath.

bloody hell libs thats awful, it must have been so frightening for you, I hope he gets some answers tomorrow!

Oh and by the way - still praying that af doesn't darken your door :hug:

:shock: Christ almighty :shock:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

And I've been complaining of being bored :oops:

good grief libs.

hope your OH is ok now.

he could have chose to do it another day when you weren't so stressed eh. :x

Josh and niece did joke afterwards that he could have just said he didn't want to play the board games we were setting up :)

My niece was most annoyed as I told Josh to pick her up and run down my mum's with her - at that point he wasn't breathing and all I could think was I didn't want them to see anything - she wanted to see the ambulance :)

He's fine now - and watching the rugby :wink:

2 days late :wink: that's mainly how I am :rotfl: actually I've started to feel like I'm coming down with something yesterday and today - headachy and achy all over. Don't you just love cold season :?

Had a lazy day yesterday - spent loads of money then ended up calling at mums. everytime we went to leave another sister turned up and we ended up staying there for ages, baby nursing and gossiping. :D

How are you? :hug:

glad hes ok now hun, good luck at docs tomorrow :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope everything goes ok at the docs tomorrow :hug:

and

hope af stays away :hug:

:shock: How scary for u all, glad to hear he's ok now & hope you get it sorted at docs tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back