Growth Scan On Thursday!..

KellyHook

Reaction score
Hi Ladies..

Just got back from 32wk MW appointment and everything is fine, baby is still head down but free, and still measuring below average.. MW has booked me a growth scan at 8.30 thursday morning (excited i get to see little man again and dont have to wait ages)..

Cant wait :) MW said its prob just the lay he is lying is to why im not getting the correct measurements.. i also asked her what happens if they do find he is on the small side.. she said that babys come in all different sizes so i might just have a small baby :) or he isnt getting enough from my placenta in which case depending on his measurements/weight etc they will prob induce me (to be honest i dont think that will be the case, he is most likely being a bit naughty and lying awkward)

2 more sleeps till i see him again :) xx

Aww it's so nice to have another scan, even if it's not ideal circumstances. I think he's just being naughty too :) Let us know how you get on xx

yay you get to see your little man soon :) bet he is just being a cheeky monkey, and laying in a way thats making you measure small!

i've got my next growth scan on monday, i cant wait :)

I think he's just being a cheeky little baby too :)

Enjoy seeing him again! Let us know how you get on hun xxx

aww be good see baba again a got growth scan tommorow and another at 32 and 36 a have heard they tel people there small there big but the come out ok because they judge 1 size every child is diff they said my first would be big he was 5lb x

ah yay to seeing bubba again. sure he is fine. they take everything off an average which is very annoying but not all babys are the same. xxx

I often wonder how they know iof big or small cos everyone different with the amount of fluid they carry surely?? I measure 1 week over I think and Joshua was 8lb 11.5 oz and 12 days late when he was born!

I wish I could get another scan.... you are sooo lucky!!

I don't understand it either Tracey.. My friend who has just had her baby had a scan at 40+1 and was told she was 8lb 1 - she was born at 40+5 weighing 6lb 5! xxx

yeah it must be hard for them to tell, they told me Ethan was 10lb + and thats why my labour wasnt progressing because he was 2 big, he ended up bein 8lb exactly! Hope the scan goes well Kelly. x

Thanks, i am excited to see him again!!

My auntie had to go for a growth scan with her daughter as they said she was measuring small, when she was born she weighed 9lb 11oz... no where near a small baby..lol..

glad that the give you the scan tho just incase it is bacause of the placenta not working 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back