Growth Scan Needed

Thanks everyone, it's such a relief to know all is well.

It was great to see him again too, although he's too big to fit on the sreen all at once now!

I am always blown away when I have a scan at the detail you can see even though it was just a normal 2D (?). She scanned his head and pointed out his hair- and you could really see it- fine wispy white things floating about!! And his lil chubby cheeks :) :) I think he gets cross when he's scanned or when I have my mw feel my bump to check his position as he always kicks out at them! It was soo weird to see him move on the sceen and feel it at the same time!

She did this other thing with the scanner where we got to hear the noise of the cord pulsing and it showed up as colours on the screen! Amazing!

Not long to go though and I'll be able to see my lil mans hair and chubby cheeks for real!!!!!! :) :) :)

XX

So glad that all is ok hun :) Your scan sounds amazing too! We have one at 32 weeks to check the placenta :D

Now you can relax :) hope work ok, not long until you're on maternity leave :D x x

Off work now until Monday, then only working mon and tues then that's it!! On holiday until 23rd July and then mat leave kicks in on the 24th!! Can't wait tbh!!!!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back