Great Feeling....

Amanda W

Reaction score
Woop got to hear my baby's heatbeat today was a nice thing to hear he or she sounded like a train lol...♥

BUT........... ive been told because i had a blood clot on my lung when i was 18 i may have to inject myself everyday to help keep my blood thin and when the baby is born i have to conuintue :( i think what has scared me she said it can be life threating so if i have to take tabs or injections as much as i hate em i will take em for the sake of the baby and me so fingers crossed this pregancy will be okay x

fab news about the heartbeat, its amazing when u hear for the first time... My midwife hasnt listened to it, but a girl at work lent me a doppler she bought when she was pg so listen at home every so often!
Boo to the injection news, but like u say, if it keeps you and baby safe thats the most important thing.

Thanks now ive gotta try and keep myself calm etc i dont want to get to stressed about this even thou when the midwife told me i was scared very scared but i keep thinkin of my baby and hearing the beat of his or her heart makes me smille x

wonderful news about the HB - can't wait for mine

At least with the lung clot thing , they have it covered and have both of you all sorted to prevent problems, sound slike they are looking after you well Hun X

Congratulations on hearing your little on lol its fab isnt it!! They said i may have to take the injections as have lupus but hopefully not!! goodluck tho hun xx

Thanks everyone ill keep you updated i have to go see a dr a blood doc is what i call em lol and if they say they advice me to take the jab i will do but im not giving myself a needle i hate em i relle do but i will take my mum next with me and she can learn to do it thats what mums are for haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back