Grace just hates the bath - any ideas ???

Fiona

Reaction score
Grace really doesn't like her bath time.......... and screams the house down everytime she goes in it.

It is the only time that she really cries but when she does it she really does it in style and I am sure that the whole street can hear her... not that that bothers me but I do get upset because she seems so distressed.

at the moment she has a bath every third day. We do it in the evening once my OH is home ... we make sure everything is ready before we undress her and then when her bath is over she has a lovely warm towel to be wrapped in ........... but still she cries.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to make things better for her.......... I would really like to make bath time enjoyable for her and introduce it nightly as part of her bedtime routine.......HELP !!

hannah was like this hun and i bought her an infaltable bath from mothercare and she loved it, never cried again

nic & keeley said:
Have you tried bathin with her?

thats what me and alice do. i hop in the bath with her, and then OH comes and gets her out, drys her and dresses her. I then have a bath whilst he is doing that.

its what i would suggest. :think:

I was going to suggest this as well, I have bought teej a floaty thing so he can bob around me, but I have bathed with him without the float and it is great I love it and so did he, he was all wide eyed!!

yeah i when all my babies were born i bathed with them the boys are to big now but me and molly hop in together its a great boding experiance and it will make her feel safe x

i love havin a bath with Jam, he knows its bath time then booby time lol

Leorah was exactly the same unti she could sit up properly. We bath her in the sink still and now we have a tantrum every time she gets out! I used to be so worried but I am sure Grace will eventually love the bath too. I mostly gave Leorah strip washes as she found it so distressful, small babies don't get so dirty but now she gets filthy and really needs 3 baths a day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back