Grabbing things..

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
LO has suddenly shown his frustration in trying to grab something dangling close to him. He obviously doesn't yet have the co-ordination or ability to reach out for something properly but you can see the eagerness and then irritation on his little face as he swipes and misses it, lol poor thing. At what age can they actually grab and hold something in both hands?? If I put my finger in his hand he will move it to his mouth to bite. :)

Around 3 months my DS was holding objects, I'd have to go look in my baby journal for the exact date he first reached out, grabbed and held something but I'd say your LO isn't far off, by 3 months my LO was holding light toys and taking things from Daddy and I.....he's now 8 months and thinks everything he claps eyes on is for him!!! :D

We've encouraged Ellie by holding things near her hand so she can grab them & shes soon picked it up, now she reaches out and grabs things & puts EVERYTHING in her mouth :lol:

happy_chick said:
We've encouraged Ellie by holding things near her hand so she can grab them & shes soon picked it up, now she reaches out and grabs things & puts EVERYTHING in her mouth :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: same here...my toast was nearly eaten yesterday...apparently shes too impatient to wait for my body to convert it to booby milk :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back