Army crawl!

Urchin

Reaction score
Brody has suddenly got a lot more mobile this week. I can't help thinking he's going to be crawling soon, even though he's way too young (I hope)

When he's on his front, if he wants something that's out of reach he reaches forward and kicks his legs loads and he can actually move forward! it looks like that army crawl thing you see in films, I want to try and get it on video soon.
He got about 2 feet forwards yesterday while I wasn't looking and managed to grab one of Mason's toys and put it in his mouth :?

The house is totally not ready for him to be mobile yet, and niether am I!

Alex is doing it - we put cushions in the way so it takes him a lot longer to get anywhere, dreading him working out how to go round the cushions. I so much wanted Alex to be a baby baby with him being the last, but oh no, we get a little bugger with ants in his pants :roll: :wink:

Hi

AWW how cute he will be crawling before you know it you might have to baby proof things early every baby is different.
Katrina

God Braydon must be slow he aint doing that yet can get up on all fours if near summit to push himself up on
well done Brody

hannah is like lightening crawling and can now take 2 steps they r all growing to fast
hannah046.jpg

hahaha he's gonna run rings round Seren. Might get her moving about, she just shuffles around at the moment though in bed she has this nifty trick of getting near me for breakfast. She lies on her side, puts her head forward then scotts her body across. Funny little beans aren't they.

Well done Brody! Aimee lies on her belly lifts her head and legs as far of the floor as she can them starts crying but i don't mind i'm not ready for her to be mobile just yet.

How old do they start crawling?

Oliver wants too he goes thpugh the movements but does not get any where! But he is only 10 weeks old!

Jadie

Dom is nearly 10 months and has no teeth and does not crawl.

He loves to sit and stand up though so we think he will skip crawling altogether.

minikins said:
Dom is nearly 10 months and has no teeth and does not crawl.

He loves to sit and stand up though so we think he will skip crawling altogether.

Reece is exactly the same- no teeth and doesn't crawl. i think he will go straight onto walking too! :D

Seren has started shuffling around on her tum, she just goes round in a circle with her little legs going 10 to the dozen. I think she gets a bit frustrated at not being able to move lol.

whenever i put ruben on his tummy he makes crawling movements with his legs, but his arms just flop, so he kind of shuffles forward a bit with his face in the floor! it looks funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back