Wimp

Little bean

Reaction score
Update.... Well after having pains on and off most of tues afternoon I went to midwife yesterday at 12 had my 4th sweep! Im 3cm dilated, Had a bloody show all day yesterday and still today. The pains started badly about 6pm. By 5.00am I had enough tried to call triage no answer!! Ahhh it hurts. Pains are mostly in my back feels like someone has kicked me am having period pains and tightening over my bump. Pains 3 in 10 lasting about 30 sec. Have phoned triage again and she said contractions are not long enough. They might not be long enough but they frigging hurt. :0( have had my tens machine on with the boost button on pretty much all the time. Anyone that's been in labour what else do you recommend as I don't know what to do with myself. I feel like a whimp!

I don't really have much advice not going through labour myself, but just want to wish you all the best and hope it's a nice speedy labour! x

Warm bath, heat pack ermmm take all the drugs at the hospital!?!?!!!

not sure what to say as my labour was prety quick but hope it speeds up x

I've had a warm bath etc etc but they won't let me go to hospital yet :0(

Oh poor you, do you have anyone around you that can give you a stiff back massage? If you cant cope then phone them again, I would.
xx

Hope you're ok hun and are at the hospital now. If not then just go up there, for goodness sake, that"s ridiculous. Good luck :) x x

Deep breaths is all I an advise as that's all I had, maybe a paracetamol x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back