got some stuff going free

babybaby2011

Reaction score
hi all . ive decided to stop trying as im not happy no more. ive got ovulation tests and 2 sealed softcups left and also nearly a full prescription of clomid . if any one wants any let me no thankx xx

I really appreciate you are being very thoughtful but maybe you should remove the Clomid from your goody bag as it is best any drugs are prescribed by a Dr!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
maybe you should just put them away somewhere for a while - the way you are feeling may pass in time and you may wish you had them back......hope you feel better soon :)

Hiya I will take them off ur hands just the ov sticks if ur asolutly sure? Xx

If you take the clomid to your local pharmacy they will dispose of them for you :)

I wouldn't pass them on to anybody, even if they have taken them before. And you may get in trouble doing it on a forum.

I hope you are ok? Sending happy thoughts xxx

I just wanted to say, I hope you will feel happier again very soon , ttc can really take the stuffing out of you. Maybee once you are taking a more relaxed veiw of it all, pregnancy will just happen, it did for me with my second son, we stopped trying and bingo - hope this happens for you too X

ok thnk you and take care have inboxed you xx

Hello hun, was just wondering if you still had the soft cups going, Really would love to try them. Sorry to hear your not feeling to good about TTC hun, FX'd you have got that BFP already. Iv been TTC for nearly three year's. IT's hard but I guess if you want it that bad then you gotta stay strong and as positive as you can. IF you still got the softcups hun, please let me know, Thx x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back