New here and need some advice

booboo

Reaction score
Hi been reading these posts for a while now, but have finally bit the bullet and signed up..

Need some advice here....

Can some one describe what CM is like during ovulation. I have such random AF's that my cycle is always different. Ive been using Ovulation tests but always come back neg.

Ive read some where that CM is like egg white??? Can any one that has had a baby and had a "show" explain if its similar to this? I know this isnt a pleasant topic so sorry

And also i some times get 2 lines on the test but 1 is always fainter, was hoping this may mean a positive might some soon, but no such luck

Hi Boo Boo

Im not as good at this stuff as a lotof the other girls, but I think cm around OV time is clear and stretchy. I don't think it's very much like a show. I remember that being like a big blob of clear jelly. I think they may be similar in colour, but the show is thicker in consistency :puke:

Hope this helps a bit, I'm sure someone else will be able to explain it much better! Good luck ttc!

thanks for the help, how long have you been ttc baby 2?

I had my mirena coil removed mid May, so only just starting my second cycle.
I've wanted to have another baby ever since James was about 1 year old but we're only just moved into a position financially were we can afford to do it. James was a happy accident so this ttc is all new to me.

Just remebered, I'm sure I'v read somewhere on here that if you get a faint line it's not neccessarily positive. A negative wouldn't automatically mean you're not OVing, might just mean you've tested on the wrong day. I think there might be a 24 hour window when you'd get a positive. Someone else should be able to confirm that.

Have you considered seeing your doctor? I think they can do a test to check if you're OVing, but I'm not sure how long you have to ttc before they'd do it.

Check out www.peeonastick.com for advice on opks - you only have a 12-24 hour window to get your positive in so if you only test once a day it is possible to just miss it

On the subject of cm - I never get stretchy cm - I just get watery at the time of ov - so look out for that too. :D

Should be a little gooey but clear, if its colured at all then your not ovulating.
There are other ways to pinpoint your ovulation times, a lot of the girls use temping and pee sticks! Somwe others use ovulation calendars off the net to help them, but you have to know your cycle well!

babydust.gif

my cycle can vary from 29 days to 42 so its difficult, going by my "average" cycle i am due AF in next few days, :wall:

when is the best time of day to test, would it help if i tested twice a day to be sure i dont miss it?

hey hun got no advice but just wanted to welcome you to the mad house :lol: :wave:

Hello booboo :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

CM at ovulation is like egg white. ewww!

AND MY PLUG WAS LIKE A THICK BLOB OF SNOT WITH SOME REALLY FEInt BLOOD STREAKS IN IT. (sorry caps on, isla banging keyboard)

I test twice a day when I know I'm somewhere in the area of OV - don't test first thing your body only produces LH from when you get up so you need to give it time to be produced and get into your urine. So I never test earlier than about 11 am, then I test again at about 4. But I need to be precise. If you don't then you could always just bd every other day :wink:

we were BD every day, but some one has recently told me its too much :lol: so were doing it every other day.

still no positive today :(

Is it really supposed to be that stretchy?! :shock: Mines never like that, I feel all inferior now :lol:

eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww gross pic, i wonder why Mrs fake nails woke up and thought mmmmm stretchy i'll take a photo and put it on the internet.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

When we went through fertility tests and i had an examination the doctors (along with 4 students all at the wrong end of the bed!) said 'hmmmm you're stretchy down there, today would be a good day to go home and 'try'' i never lived it down, now we're TTC #2 my DH always says 'you stretchy yet babe??'

:rotfl: :rotfl: :oops:

hehe i will keep checking my stretchyness each day. that pic was gross but helpful

As that picture seems to be posed in a studio I wonder, was that stretchyness her own? Or is she a really bad hand model who'd been given some to demonstrate :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back