Got our pram today :)

Annie050408

Reaction score
In silver:
51o1amh62IL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Spin-Other-pages/b/306880031

:love:

Last edited:
Mum and I went to mothercare and had a play with every pram and this one was sooo nice to push around and so light. Love it!

Ooooh x it was one of my favourites! The foot muff thing is so soft! We prefer the my3 now but we're finishing our baby shopping first before we splurge as we do already have a pram and we're getting a sling (thank you amyjayne) so don't wanna spend a fortune on a pram that might not get used too much at first x

I think I'd like a sling too for when I'm hanging out the washing and doing bits and bobs around the house, also for DH to wear when we are out and about. Which one do you have?

It's a Moby wrap x can't wait! I do love that pram! We spent ages playing with it!

ooh the silver is the one I like Annie- well done , love the spin round thing to see baby, I always had more stroller ones where they only faced forward, you spend so much time walking it would be great to see baby when you wanted without stopping.

Good shopping basket cccess clearance too, even when on flat for birth stage - perfect!

I'm having my sisters old one, but I have no idea what one it is yet other than it's black, it's driving me mad, it's the only main thing I will turn down and buy if the pushchair is not right for me. roll on £190 health in preg grant

Yep, it's the one thing I wanted to get new so that I could choose the one that was right for me. Because in only 5ft 1 I need a pram that is fairly petite and a lot of the ones I saw yesterday were so heavy and hard to push around.

It has just been delivered- now all I need is my baby to put in it! :)

awww i have not seen mine yet! i know its a silvercross but thats all.

its nice annie i like it!

thats sooo nice annie you lucky thing!!! I had a new pram with both monty and dolly with dolly only just gone 2 her is still in pritty good nick she had a bugaboo cost over £600 so im keeping that only prob was it got pink covers so im changing it all to orange rang up pram shop last wk to order what I needed wait for this
orange hood cover and seat liner set £89.99
orange cosy toes (for when babies bigger in buggy part) £89.99
orange under seat bag £39.99

so dont tell my o/h it has cost be over £200 to turn a pink pram orange and what if it comes out a girl lol
but I could leave it till bubba was born as can take up to 6wks to order in from bugaboo.
oohhh and a buggy board and a sliver cross double buggy for trips to town all this money on loads of wheels

Lol! It's hard, men don't seem to understand how much baby stuff costs do they? My OH was so funny- when I saw a really top quality changing table on ebay a while back for £50 he seemed to think that was expensive and that we should shop around! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back