Got my pram and changing bag - opinions?! :D

bbee

Reaction score
Fell inlove with this pram. Only concern is the space underneath, but I'm sure I can work around it:) it comes it's soooo many freebies including a changing bag with a changing mat and all the changing gear :)
love.jpg
loove.jpg

and i decided to buy a changing bag as the one i get free with the pram is quite small. it looks massive lol but its got all these compartments and so much space!
bag.jpg

what do you think?:) what prams/changing bag have you ladies got?xxx

Last edited:
I love it.

Is the pram one of the giggle range ?

Good choice. I've got the stroller version in a different pattern but with the matching car seat. It's the only one I saw and really loved. Hope you enjoy too! xxx

Love the star pattern!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Oooh very nice, dont worry about basket its high sided yourll have nothing fall out!!

Loving the stars !

I looked at this one myself a while ago - tis very cool :)

I love that changing bag - where is it from?

My parents bought me the silvercross 3d vogue in pearl as I fell in love with it:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?sa=X&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&biw=1169&bih=732&tbm=isch&tbnid=hwnz93XCAFAAbM:&imgrefurl=http://webstarter.easily.co.uk/users/www.pramandtoycentre.co.uk/upload/&docid=oDN7lwjIND3mUM&imgurl=http://webstarter.easily.co.uk/users/www.pramandtoycentre.co.uk/upload/3d%252520vogue%252520pearl.jpg&w=480&h=450&ei=hSfyUcKkKq2b1AWQ_IDIAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=78&page=1&tbnh=138&tbnw=142&start=0&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:88&tx=88&ty=56

It converts into a forward facing pushchair and comes with loads of freebies including a matching changing bag :)

I haven't played with it yet as it is stored at my parents house 60 miles away until nearer my due date x

Oh it's lovely I love it!! I'm having a bugaBoo bee with yellow hood and changing bag I've had a yummy mummy pink lining in grey bows xx

Thanks ladies!! I'm inlove with my pram lol :lol:
Believe it or not I got my changing bag from eBay for 13 pounds (including postage)!!xxx

Aw that's so cute. Mine is a Mamas and Papas MPX, it's just plain so I have to find a lovely changing bag to make up for it.

IMG_1056_zps77156afa.jpg

Last edited:
It's lovely, where are you buying your pram from? I think I want that one as well but can't find it in stock anywhere to have a look at it! X

My new pram eek!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374837416241.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374837416241.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 18
That is a nice pram and the basket looks nice and deep. I bought a buggy clip from Morrisons (kiddicare one) for £1.99. It is like a big caribina for carrier bags to go on the handle if you think you will need more space.

Last edited:
Thank you :) I will take a look:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back