changing bag again!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
my changing bag has come and i dont think its gonna be big enough for washable nappies...and all the crap that goes along with babys lol...:( think i might just shove it bk on ebay n sell it again.. it would go perfectly with my pram..gah! dunno if i should just keep it for short journys and get a bigger one???

I haven't even brought one yet...

Keep it for short journeys though... I had two changing bags with Tia... and had a preferred one for long journeys..

lisa post a picture of it. mine is huge, its like a frikking holdall but to be honest cloth nappies dont take up that much room and i just use the little nappy bags you get from tesco to put them in when they are dirty as they are usually fragranced and keep away the pongs in your bag.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=011 this is it (hope i can post it :S) if not il remove..

i forced 8 nappies in there.. and couldnt fit anything else.. with 4 nappies in it.. i could get a baby grow and 2 bibs, and probably a bottle.. so tbh it was no good for me.. raynor post me a pic of ur bag lol.. i want a biggun

8 nappies! how long are you going to be out the house for? i use like 8 nappies a day :lol: .

this is my bag, dont know if the photo shows it off too well, i put a nappy in to give you an idea of the size.

SNV31010.jpg

SNV31011.jpg

on the flat bit at the bottomit has a pull out chnaging mat but you cant see it in the photo as its underneath. :D

wooowww!! that is rooommyyy!!!

i wanted to see how much i could stuff int ehre.. so 8 of your little lambs would sqush into it lol.. i know i will prob need 3-4 to take out if we go out on a day out..plus.. might need breast pump to pull nipples out for the 1st few weeks..so i need a big one.. but im a pain coz i want the messanger style bag.

little*red said:
8 nappies! how long are you going to be out the house for? i use like 8 nappies a day :lol: .

this is my bag, dont know if the photo shows it off too well, i put a nappy in to give you an idea of the size.

SNV31010.jpg

SNV31011.jpg

on the flat bit at the bottomit has a pull out chnaging mat but you cant see it in the photo as its underneath. :D

where did you get it from???? i love it!!

lisa&alex said:
ok.. so ive seen this one..

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... GE+BAG.htm on ebay due up in a few hrs? what u think

I have this one!!! Its great, but i must be honest after the first few weeks i found it a bit too big - I didn't use cloth nappies though. I have bought an oioi one as a bit of a treat but it is much smaller so i will use this one if i am going out all day or overnight - I'll also be using it for my hospital bag.

xx

that one shes posted with nappy in, is the one from argos, i have it too!!!

pip i dunno where it from cos my MIL got it for me from a babyshop in town, but its a mamas and paps one so it will probably be pretty easy to find or order :D .

Lisa & Alex - dunno if this'll help but if you register for boots baby thing you'll get a voucher for a huggies pack when you buy a newborn pack of nappies.

It includes a changing bag and other bits so well worth it. i did this last time with ben and from what i can remember of it, it was quite roomy without being bulky, also had an changeng mat that fitted into a pocket at the bottom (very handy) and bttle sectios etc. i never actually used it so sold it on ebay.

I've just got my voucher thru but yet to go to boots for it. i'll get it asap and post a pic for you if it'll help.

yeah but they are navy.. i need a black one or im gonna look like a right dork.

Lisa & Alex

I got my bag today and took some pics for you, i got it wrong, last time it was huggies, this time its pampers.

Its black and silver with 2 front flap pockets in silver edging.

The zip is 2 way and has a long adjustable shoulder strap.

Inside there is a changing mat, quite a decent size too, in its own seperate carry bag that looks waterproof, a bottle pocket which is insulated by the looks of it as its that silver foil lining stuff with a tie top, a netted, zipped section across one side and the other side had 2 little pockets, 1 is sort of mobile phone size and other a bit bigger.

Just to give you a rough size guide i put in a new 64 pack of wet wipes, a new 25 pack of size 4 nappies, the changing mat and a 7oz bottle and there was still room for a bit more.

If you want the measurements let me know and i'll get you them.

£29.99 worth for free its definately worth it, i thought it was a bit small when i first saw it but its a nice decent size when you pack it up and looks pretty stylish too.

hope these help...

changingbag001.jpg

changingbag002.jpg

changingbag003.jpg

changingbag004.jpg

changingbag005.jpg

changingbag006.jpg

changingbag007.jpg

ohhhh thats much nicer then the huggies one!!!

*off to get a pampers bag* :D

lol.. this is the bag midna said looks liek aprozzys bag.. lol.. how do i get it?

go here and join http://www.boots.com/index.jsp

if the link doesn't work, go to www.boots.com at the bottom click the link for boots parenting club

you just need to register and in about 2 weeks (or less) you'll get all your info, vouchers etc thru post, just take coupon to boots, buy a pack of pampers newborn or easy fit nappies and get your bag, in ours you pick the bag up off the shelf its in a box but otherwise just ask when you pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back