Got my 1st letter from the hospital

Mamafy

Reaction score
:) 18th May

just for the endochrinologist though :wall2: I'll be 9 weeks and won't have had a booking in :eh: Normal?

Hopefully I'll get word of scan before then or on the day, might even pester my Endocrine dr to see can I get seen especially if the sickness is as bad as it is now!

Anyway its all moving in the right direction, just really want to find out if its twins again as the sickness is worse than last time :eh:

Oooooooh very exciting! x Im not sure if it's normal or not! It'd be amazing if it was twins! x x

Glad your starting to get your appointments through. Hope you have your booking in appointment soon. :)

Aw bless, twins would be amazing!! I thought I was having twins due to my sickness but nope only one heartbeat lol x x

Ive only just had my booking in appointment at 10 weeks. My GP says they do it between 9-11 weeks.

xxx

Can I be really stupid and ask what an endocrinologist does?? Never heard of one before!

They cover your Endocrine system hun so your thyroid gland and Adrenal glands (diabetes). I've had an overactive thyroid gland before and it needs special watching when pg :) She's a really cool Dr, we've struck up quite a friendship as her little boy was born at 27 weeks :)

I've got my fingers crossed that you get your scan soon, I would be frothing at the mouth to know if I was carrying twins - good luck!! xx :hug: xx

Best of luck! So nice you have a friendship with your consultant, makes a big difference. Just noticed you're due on my ma's birthday :)

Ok got that wrong :p Edit! My booking in appt is on the 27th of May, and the first scan isnt till the 10th of June. So thats 12 weeks and 14 weeks. I think it just depends on how busy they are in your area.

Last edited:
Wow Twns would be lovely mamafy, although you might have bedroom issues!
Twins would be the only way i would get more than one last child with my OH

God I wonder how much sickness sparkle has had with her triplets!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back