• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got my 1st Midwife Appt

Jacki2010

Reaction score
Its all getting sooo real now. I went to the doctor's yesterday to talk to her about my anxieties due to my previous mmc, she was so loevly and put my mind at rest a bit and am actually beginning to just relax and enjoy every minute of my pregnancy!!

I then had to ring the Midwife to arrange my booking in appointment and it'll be on Jan 7th and i'll be nearly 9 weeks, then a couple weeks later i'll be having my scan. It's all going to go so fast what with Christmas and New Year in the midst of it all. Its so so exciting! x:dance::dance:

sorry i meant to put this in 1st Trimester. Mods can you move it if needed? Thanks x

Congrats jacki :), i just went to the docs this week and I'm getting a referral for a midwife and scan dates :) gotta wait on them coming through the post, i'm so excited!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months hun! xx

Ahh I am too, I still can't believe its real and happening. I did another FR test yesterday - god knows why but I was convinced it was going to say no even though I'd done 2 previous and got BFP's and within seconds a massive BFP came up!!! I am enjoying every minute of it all, I just want to tell the world and have had to restrain myself from telling everybody I know lol x Ooh you're due a week before me how exciting?? x

ohh yup i see that! :) yes it is very exciting!! I still can't believe it either, i done more tests to make sure i wasn't dreaming, and got more confirmed BFP's! :)

I know what you mean, i really want to start telling everyone, but i want to keep it quiet until the first scan, but i might end up telling people at christmas! hehe

xxx

I am trying to keep it quiet at work just til i get over the stage where I had the MMC last time but I'm just so happy I have had to tell a couple of people and swear them to secrecy. My family know and my OH's family so thats the main people and my best friend who lives out in Vietnam knows. I'm going to find it very hard not to tell my friends the real reason I'm not drinking when I go out with them next Friday and the reason I want to go home early - I'm usually the last one to go home lol x

I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow; not sure how I feel about it, but it has to be done.. is all a bit scarey and great altogether!! Good luck x

I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow; not sure how I feel about it, but it has to be done.. is all a bit scarey and great altogether!! Good luck x

Thats exactly how I feel! I'm feeling scared, happy, nervous and excited all at the same time.

Enjoy tomorrow x when will you have your scan? x :)

Hey I had a scan yesterday; as I MC back in June this year and was anxious about another one. The bean was moving about and its little arms were waving about.. was amazing I am further gone than thought. I thought I was 8 weeks, but I am 9.4 weeks. Roll on 12 weeks to feel a bit safer.. I am praying that all will be well.. xx

Ahh thats good. You've not long to go til the 12 week mark then thats really good. I've been a bit anxious as I had a MMC at 9 + 3 so I'm just wanting that time to come and go and everything will be ok. I am sure it will be this time but can't help worrying at times. Can't wait to see my lil one on screen and see they're ok x x x

You'll be fine chick x x

So exciting and not to long to wait ! my first scan will be jan 11th and im anxious too but im sure it will all be fine :hugs:

i just got a phone call from midwife today, she has booked my 1st appointment for 17th dec... which im shocked about as i thought they dont see you till your 8 weeks and i will only be 5 weeks 2 days.. but im pleased.. means i get to talk about actually being pregnant.. hehe :)

i just got a phone call from midwife today, she has booked my 1st appointment for 17th dec... which im shocked about as i thought they dont see you till your 8 weeks and i will only be 5 weeks 2 days.. but im pleased.. means i get to talk about actually being pregnant.. hehe :)

God that is quick - wish mine was that quick lol! x x enjoy it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back