Got my scan date through!

TaffyRose

Reaction score
That's it really :) Had my booking in appointment on Monday and just received my letter from the hospital. My scan is on Wed 21st Dec at 9.30am so nice and early :) By my dates I'll be 12+3 weeks so hoping to get a good pic. Feeling really real now so am very excited, although still scared but I think that's natural xxx

Ur letter came through really quick. And not that late at 12+3 weeks :) xx

I would be worried if u weren't worried! Lol! Nerves r normal hun. Good luck for ur scan :) Great Xmas present to see ur bubba :love:

Yeah I was hoping it would come through soon and was really chuffed when I saw the letter this morning. I'm so pleased the scan is before Christmas, how did your booking appointment go hun? xxx

I would be worried if u weren't worried! Lol! Nerves r normal hun. Good luck for ur scan :) Great Xmas present to see ur bubba :love:

I know I was so chuffed it was before Christmas, can't wait to see my little peanut :) Like you say nerves are normal, I'm just trying not to stress myself out about it, I'll just be so relieved to see everything's ok xxx

Booking in went fine, it was nice to see the same midwife again. Got to have my bloods done at docs this week some time, as had a late appointment yesterday and with the weekend coming up she couldn't do them. She did saying she was facing of my scan form last night though, but I bet nothing is sorted out until Monday, so hopefully by the end of next week I will have a date too :)

I agree nerves are so normal, even I getting scared myself for my 12 week scan even after having 2 scans already xx

Glad you had a good appointment hun, I had to have my bloods taken on Wednesday, the nurse was so lovely and was chatting away the whole time about her daughter who is due the same time as me. She said she looked forward to seeing me again to take more blood when I had a big bump :) I'm sure you'll have your appointment before you know it hun. I think I'll be keeping myself busy with work and Christmas bits so I don't count down the days xxx

Great that you have your scan before Christmas and what a brilliant pressie - to see LO :) Def natural to be nervous before scan. I was a mess all last Sunday, the day before mine. That much so that I expected my BP to be sky high - it was 90/50. :) I'm sure you'll be fine and LO will be perfect. xxx

What a perfect Christmas present hun!! How exciting! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yay, bet you can't wait I had my first scan with leo about then they put me back a few days. I went at 12 + 6 and was put back 4 days I think x or 3 unsure x

Heres my picture give you an idea how your baby would look :D
39992_10150244854450612_826620611_14454893_5139831_n.jpg

My first booking in date will be around the Christmas week to see the midwife XXX

I am getting nervous now as i don't have any symptoms what so ever... maybe they will come later on

Congrats :)

I'm still waiting for mine been nearly 3 weeks since I saw midwife :(

21st December will be here really quickly.

Got my scan on tuesday and I'm really nervous!

Booking in went fine, it was nice to see the same midwife again. Got to have my bloods done at docs this week some time, as had a late appointment yesterday and with the weekend coming up she couldn't do them. She did saying she was facing of my scan form last night though, but I bet nothing is sorted out until Monday, so hopefully by the end of next week I will have a date too :)

I agree nerves are so normal, even I getting scared myself for my 12 week scan even after having 2 scans already xx

I'm glad it's not just me! I've had 3 scans and i'm still scared :(

Brill news about your scan taffyrose :)

Yay, bet you can't wait I had my first scan with leo about then they put me back a few days. I went at 12 + 6 and was put back 4 days I think x or 3 unsure x

Heres my picture give you an idea how your baby would look :D
View attachment 12287

Ah that's an amazing pic I can't wait to see peanut on the screen, actually believe I have a baby in there! I'm so pleased it's before Christmas so we can tell people we are literally avoiding most of our friends at the moment, hopefully we'll be forgiven when they find out why :) xxx

My first booking in date will be around the Christmas week to see the midwife XXX

I am getting nervous now as i don't have any symptoms what so ever... maybe they will come later on

Everyone's different hun, so try not to worry. I felt sick for a few weeks but haven't actually been sick once, whereas I know other people have spent the entire tri 1 with their head down the toilet. For me it's mainly been tiredness and I seem to feel symptoms on and off, which I guess is because peanut had a growth spurt. I know it;s really hard but try not to worry xxx

I am soooo jealous! I had my booking in appointment Thursday 24th and am still waiting for my letter to say when my scan is. I know all my paperwork has been sent off though as I have received other letters, just not the BIG one.

21st Dec sounds the perfect time to have a scan just before xmas. Is my wedding anniversary that day so I may be biased anyway ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back