got a while to decide yet but..

louise280981

Reaction score
i have fallen in love with a name for a boy but not sure if it sounds silly, odd, old
so thought i would ask you guys
please be honest as i do worry picking names as i would hate them too be teased middle name is after the babies great grandfather

Eddie Ken Madge

other half likes

Owen Ken Madge

Last edited:
i prefer owen to eddy but it would depend on the child i dont dislike either eddy has alot of charicter

I used to look after a gorgeous little boy called harry who's younger brother was called eddie so I tend to love the name x x

I used to look after a gorgeous little boy called harry who's younger brother was called eddie so I tend to love the name x x

thanks i think i prefer the way your spelling it better going to chance it thanks x

Last edited:
thats the reason i like it coz it sounds cute, but didnt want it too sound cute when he is older but i suppose he could shorten it to ED
all this and i will end up having a girl lol OH is one of 6 boys and we have a son already so thats why im thinking boy

Last edited:
I like Eddie Owen has seen some serious naming action of late due to Micheal Owen, but still a nice name.

I have a friend called Ed and it's really nice as a short version

my best friend has just had a baby boy and i begged her to call him eddie i love it she had that and bobby but went with bobby in the end

thanks ladies i think its my favourite at the moment and you girls have made me like it more!! lets hope i dont change my mind. better think of girls names just incase x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back